Uniquely flexible and cleverly outfitted, 11 Rooms is an inspiring creative meeting, retreat, and collaboration space, with up to 9 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and walk-in shower.
Explore downtown Collingwood, right on your doorstep. Relax in a well-appointed private room and ensuite. Savour a cup of tea in the garden. Fall in love with a piece of local art. And connect with fellow guests in the bright, luxurious lounge.
- 6 chic hotel rooms with private bathrooms & walk-in showers
- 2 premium Work-from-Hotel rooms with disappearing beds, whiteboards, room to spread out or meet, and flexible furniture
- 1 deluxe Work-from-Hotel suite with disappearing bed, full gourmet kitchen, meeting space for 10+ and private terrace
- Unlimited coffee & tea and a bright communal space to lounge, work, and connect with other guests
- Enchanting grounds & outdoor art
- A thriving arts & culture district with shopping, dining right outside our door
Configure rooms to suit your needs. Bring your own facilitator or trainer or work with us to find the perfect fit from our network of experienced local providers.
- Gatherings and meetings
- Ideation sessions
- Innovation sessions
- Executive and leadership retreats
- Change management expeditions
- Personal and professional development
- Planning sessions
- Training and coaching
Full House/Buyout Policies & Rules:
- 2 night minimum
- Age requirement of 25+
- Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas
- No pets. Service animals are permitted for guests of Room 11
ROOMS 4 & 5 ONLY: Meetings with guests not staying in the hotel are permitted from 9am - 8pm daily
ROOM 11: Pop-ups, meetings, and sales are permitted from 9am - 8pm daily
We're in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Please refrain from making excessive noise or disrupting the neighbours after 9pm
We welcome everyone and provide a clean, healthy environment for your stay, in accordance with local health regulations.
- No-contact check-in & check-out (text if you need us!)
- No mid-stay cleans (except by request); deep cleaning between guests
- Face coverings & physical distancing in indoor common areas
- Sanitizer and contactless thermometers available to guests
- Frequent disinfecting of common surfaces & handles
- Daily staff self-assessments