11 Rooms is a unique boutique hotel and retreat centre in downtown Collingwood’s creative district. A lovingly restored Victorian home with 9 stylish hotel rooms - some with extra-cozy Murphy beds — and bright, lively communal space. 11 Rooms is a distinctly social hotel experience. Expect good vibes and thoughtful touches throughout.
Premium Work-from-Hotel Room
This spacious main-floor meet/sleep suite has it all -- a comfortable bedroom and a bright private sunroom that’s perfect for deep thinking, small meetings, afternoon tea, or a luxurious escape. Feels like a little apartment, overlooking the garden. Heaven.
- Cozy Queen Eurotop bed
- Private bath with walk-in shower & natural, small-batch products
- Meet/seat space for up to 4 people with flexible furniture & white board
- Full closet
- Keyless entry
- Hair Dryer
- In-room kettle & mini fridge
- In-room heat, A/C and windows that open
- Lounge access with beverage station
We welcome creative minds, entrepreneurs, digital nomads, problem solvers, travelers, and bon-vivants of all kinds. Our private rooms are cozy and well appointed. Our communal spaces buzz with good vibes and thoughtful touches.
Vibrant Communal Spaces
As our guest, you’ll have access to our gorgeous self-serve main floor common room -- an extension of your hotel room where you can wait, work, chill, spark a friendship, share a laugh, decompress, compare notes, or hatch a plan.
- Bottomless coffee & tea
- Shared kitchenette with fridge & ice
- Meeting/seating space for up to 12 people
- Ultra HD smart TV
- Books, games, and other amusements
We also have lovely gardens with lots of seating options in the summer season.
We’re in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Please refrain from making excessive noise or disrupting the neighbors after 9:00 p.m.
11 Rooms is an old home, with all the charm and bustle that implies. Expect to see, hear, and interact with other guests. If you’re looking for a romantic retreat or a very quiet getaway, 11 Rooms probably isn’t right for you.
We welcome everyone and provide a clean, healthy environment for your stay, in accordance with local health regulations.
- Adults only; all guests must be over 25
?- Smoking is only permitted in outdoors designated areas
- No-contact check-in & check-out (text if you need us!)
- No mid-stay cleans (except by request); deep cleaning between guests
- Face coverings & physical distancing in indoor common areas
- Sanitizer and contactless thermometers available to guests
- Frequent disinfecting of common surfaces & handles
- Daily staff self-assessments
- No parties or events without prior approval - only registered guests are permitted inside the hotel after 9pm