11 Rooms is a unique boutique hotel and retreat centre in downtown Collingwood’s creative district. A lovingly restored Victorian home with 9 stylish hotel rooms - some with extra-cozy Murphy beds — and bright, lively communal space. 11 Rooms is a distinctly social hotel experience. Expect good vibes and thoughtful touches throughout.
Standard King Room
Head upstairs and sink into this spacious, serene suite with its soft hues and pretty details at the front of the house. You can’t help but relax and slow down in this luxurious room, which features a fold-away wall desk and a couple of big, comfy armchairs to curl up in.
- Cozy California King Eurotop bed
- Private bath with walk-in shower & natural, small-batch products
- Keyless entry
- Hair Dryer
- In-room kettle
- In-room heat, A/C and windows that open
- Lounge access with beverage station
We welcome creative minds, entrepreneurs, digital nomads, problem solvers, travellers, and bon-vivants of all kinds. Our private rooms are cozy and well appointed. Our communal spaces buzz with good vibes and thoughtful touches.
Vibrant Communal Spaces
As our guest, you’ll have access to our gorgeous self-serve main floor common room -- an extension of your hotel room where you can wait, work, chill, spark a friendship, share a laugh, decompress, compare notes, or hatch a plan.
- Bottomless coffee & tea
- Shared kitchenette with fridge & ice
- Meeting/seating space for up to 12 people
- Ultra HD smart TV
- Books, games, and other amusements
We also have lovely gardens with lots of seating options in the summer season.
We’re in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Please refrain from making excessive noise or disrupting the neighbors after 9:00 p.m.
11 Rooms is an old home, with all the charm and bustle that implies. Expect to see, hear, and interact with other guests. If you’re looking for a romantic retreat or a very quiet getaway, 11 Rooms probably isn’t right for you.
We welcome everyone and provide a clean, healthy environment for your stay, in accordance with local health regulations.
- Adults only; all guests must be over 25
?- Smoking is only permitted in outdoors designated areas
- No-contact check-in & check-out (text if you need us!)
- No mid-stay cleans (except by request); deep cleaning between guests
- Face coverings & physical distancing in indoor common areas
- Sanitizer and contactless thermometers available to guests
- Frequent disinfecting of common surfaces & handles
- Daily staff self-assessments
- No parties or events without prior approval - only registered guests are permitted inside the hotel after 9pm